Sunday 8 July 2012

Sooky in Kingsmouth

After playing for a week I must say I'm really addicted to The Secret World. Spent almost all my free time questing around, solving mysteries and killing weird creatures. Even when I was sitting in the office my mind kept wandering over the unfinished investigation from the previous night.

The Kingsmouth Code was especially great fun as I missed the first set of hints. By missed I mean I completely misinterpredted it. However I still got to the next location, but instead of following the actual sings, I started thinking what the place could be. I was the most surprised when I found out I was right. *Proud*

My character, Sooky, is progressing nicely. She looks really badass with two pistols hanging from her hips in the gunslinger style, and since she got herself a new pair of shades she really looks like some secret agent. Or maybe the female Horatio Caine... but without the actual dramatic look.

So far we only managed to do one dungeon, the one called Polaris, and I have to admit, I really enjoyed it. Got really surprised when I realised: can't just simply run back after dying. It was strange, yes, but just made the whole fight even more tense. The other thing I have only noticed after about 10 minutes was that some of my team mates were actually not from my faction. I play Illuminati, but two of our groupmates were Dragons. Nice, I thought, we can still be friends. That will surely make group finding easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment