Thursday 31 May 2012

28

The older I get the less I want to do something special on my birthday. So this year when John asked how I want to celebrate I didn't say anything for a few days. Eventually I told him yesterday that I just want to spend the evening at home, eat pizza, drink beer and watch a movie.

At the end we watched How I met your mother, because I couldn't make up my mind on movies. I must say the last episode of season 8 was kind of a facepalm one but on the whole it wasn't a bad season.

As usual John gave me awesome presents. It's like he knows me or something. So he got me those pie dishes (the very patriotic pie dishes as I was referring to them) I kept pointing out to him in the last few weeks every time we walked past the shop, and also the latest George R. R. Martin book, called A Dance With Dragons, which is on my reading list for this year.

Aww...


No comments:

Post a Comment